Lagardère Travel Retail opens The Daily DXB, the ultimate food destination at Dubai International Airport
Paris, October 1st, 2018 – Lagardère Travel Retail has just opened The Daily DXB, a 600sqm food hall located at the heart of Dubai International Airport T3, otherwise known as the Emirates hub.
Just like a newspaper that shares news from all over the world, The Daily DXB is a bespoke concept that takes travelers through a delicious culinary trendy journey of street food that is inspired by the world in a vibrant mix of cultures.
The space is located in an environment of a relaxed, urban garden setting.
Diners can watch the chefs in the bustling open kitchens creating all the dishes and enjoy great entertainment throughout the day.
Other on-site attractions include a souvenir photo booth stand, a strength stall as well as live pizza tossing and vocal and dance shows.
The food hall is organized around 5 stalls:
- THE ROOST: the best of fried chicken dishes, settled in an atmosphere of an industrial chicken cage gym. The offer ranges from flavored burgers “Tex–Mex” style to delicious flavored chicken drums, wings and tenders – all served with homemade sauces and dips.
- THE WOK: Flavorful dishes inspired by the streets of Hong Kong & other bustling Asian cities freshly prepared in traditional woks. All using only the freshest ingredients from local markets, marinated in authentic sauces and spiced up to your favorite taste.
- ST. MIA: The Italian kitchen where guests create their own favorite dishes of fresh Mediterranean flavors – pizzas, toasted piadinas, & pasta with homemade sauces. This is the home of the fastest pizza in the country!
- WANNA POKE: Enjoying healthy Hawaiian Poke! Originally invented by the fishermen of Hawaii, the poke bowl has become one the most significant food trends in the world. Create your own bowl with the freshest fruits, vegetables and exotic dippings.
- THE MARKET: a grab-and-go selection of pastries.